Nestled in central Florida is the Walt Disney World® Resort. Home to four parks, two water parks, 29 resort hotels, and some of the best dining, shopping, golf, and entertainment there is something for adventurers of all ages. Whether it's a family vacation, a celebration of life's special moments, or even a magical romantic getaway. Our Adventure Coordinators can help you plan it all.
Our Adventure Coordinators Walt Disney World travel planning services include:
- Discount monitoring we are always looking for the best price for you
- Vacation booking we will personally book your Walt Disney World vacation for you
- Personal vacation concierge that allows you to work with the same person every time you have a question or need assistance
- Resort and dining recommendations
- Dining reservations
- Itinerary creations to help avoid long lines
- Trip customization to make your trip special for your family
- Help booking VIP tours, dessert parties, and other special activities
- Assistance with My Disney Experience, Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightening Lane attractions
- Our services at Pirate and Mermaid Vacations are free for our clients to use, because Disney pays us to take care of you, even though you will pay the same as you would if you booked directly with Disney.
We understand that some of our clients are first time Disney guests, and others are pros so we will provide as much or as little assistance as YOU want.
Pirate and Mermaid Vacations is an approved vendor of the DisBride/DisPride communities. We love helping couple and their guests book their Walt Disney World trips for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons trips and provide all of the services listed above to our wedding groups. We are there to be their own personal vacation planning assistant so that you can focus on wedding planning. We also connect your guests' reservations so that their rooms are located near each other at the resorts they book to make wedding planning easier on you.