One of the most delightful ways for you to experience Epcot® is sampling the tasty treats found all around World Showcase. And now, Holidays Around the World is adding more food and drink for the winter celebration Nov. 25-Dec. 30, 2016.
Here’s just a sampling of some of the items you’ll find at the five new marketplaces:
- Prost! in Germany (artisan cheese plate or sauerbraten with red cabbage and spätzle)
- American Holiday Table in American Adventure Pavilion (slow-roasted turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce)
- Alpine Haus between France and Morocco (cheese fondue in a bread bowl with fresh steamed vegetables)
- Seasonal Southern Delights near World Showcase Plaza (blackened catfish with white cheddar grits with okra)
- Feast of Three Kings Feast near World Showcase Plaza (Three Kings Bread)
Also as a part of Holidays Around the World at Epcot, Candlelight Processional returns to present the story of Christmas in truly spectacular fashion – with a celebrity narrator, a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir.
Celebrity Narrators scheduled to make appearances this year include (subject to change without notice):
- Nov. 25-27 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Nov. 28-Dec. 1 – Neil Patrick Harris
- Dec. 2-3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- Dec. 4*-6 – Edward James Olmos
- Dec. 7-9 – TBA
- Dec. 10-12 – Robby Benson
- Dec. 13-15 – Meredith Vieira
- Dec. 16-18 – Jim Caviezel
- Dec. 19-21 – Joe Morton
- Dec. 22-24 – Ming-Na Wen – NEW!
- Dec. 25-27 – Jodi Benson
- Dec. 28-30 – Cal Ripken, Jr. – NEW!
The processional is performed three times per night (5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m.) during the holiday season at the American Gardens Theatre. Dining packages are available on select nights and include a delicious meal and a guaranteed seat for one of the Candlelight Processional performances. Availability is limited.
Candlelight Dining Packages for breakfast start at $27 plus tax per person for adults and $14 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. Candlelight Dining Packages for lunch and dinner start at $47 plus tax per person for adults and $20 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Contact your Adventure Coordinator for more information or to book any of these events.
Source: Disney Destinations