Join in the excitement of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration with Disney Weekday Magic Tickets, available for purchase starting January 10, 2023.
Florida residents can purchase a 2-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for $175 plus tax—or choose a 3-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for just $20 more (total ticket price $195 plus tax). A specially priced 4-day ticket is also available.
With this great ticket offer, you can enjoy the enchantment of the Walt Disney World theme parks—including limited-time experiences. Revel in EARidescent splendor and fun festivities during The World’s Most Magical Celebration—a once-in-a-lifetime celebration happening only through March 31, 2023! Plus, delight in all things creative during EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, taking place January 13 to February 20, 2023.
Looking for flexibility? Tickets can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive days (subject to theme park reservation availability)—so you can spread out the fun!
Explore pricing and dates for Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets:
|Ticket Days||Price (Before Tax)||Valid|
Ticket valid Monday to Friday only, from:
January 10 through April 27, 2023
Subject to these blockout dates:
March 13 to March 17, 2023
April 3 to April 7, 2023
April 10 to April 14, 2023
Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability). Tickets and add-on options expire April 27, 2023. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. View Important Details
You can also choose a Disney Weekday Magic Ticket that includes these great options:
- Park Hopper Option: Visit more than one theme park on the same day. Add it for $40 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Water Park and Sports Option: Visit one theme park per day, plus enjoy a visit to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. For example, if you purchase a 2-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket with the Water Park and Sports Option, you can visit a Walt Disney World theme park on 2 days with a theme park reservation—and visit a Disney water park on 2 additional days by April 27, 2023. Add it for $35 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Park Hopper Plus Option: Visit more than one park on the same day, plus visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. This ticket option is a combination of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park and Sports Option. Add it for $55 more per ticket, plus tax.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at the park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability. View the reservation availability calendar.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
Important Details About Water Parks
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is closed at this time.
- A theme park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, weather and capacity closures.
Important Details About Add-On Options
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day. Please note that:
- Guests must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2:00 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
- At this time, a theme park reservation is not required after the first park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- The Park Hopper Plus and Water Park and Sports Options allow Guests to visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of their ticket. Please note that:
- Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
- Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
- Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.