Nighttime is a special time at Magic Kingdom® Park. From the colorful spires of Cinderella Castle to the twinkling lights of Storybook Circus in Fantasyland, the park comes alive in a very unique way.
And now, there’s a whole new way to experience nighttime at Magic Kingdom Park with “Disney After Hours.” This special, ticketed event, offered on select nights, allows Guests to enjoy exclusive time in the park with quicker than typical access to popular attractions like Space Mountain and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, as well as character greetings at Town Square and Princess Fairytale Hall. Ice cream novelties and bottled beverages will be available for Guests during the three-hour event.
Disney Resort Guests will continue to enjoy Extra Magic Hours as this new event takes place on different nights.
“Disney After Hours” takes place at Magic Kingdom Park on the following dates:
- April 28 and May 5, 2016 from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016 from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
A separate event ticket is required. Guests can check-in starting at 7:00 p.m. each night. Pricing is US $149 plus tax for adults and children (ages 3-9).
Admission is limited, so hurry and contact your Adventure Coordinator today!
Additional Details for Disney After Hours
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the theme park beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom Park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets at 10:00 p.m. on April 28 and May 5, 2016; and at 11:00 p.m. on April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016.
- Walt Disney World® Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation after the event for up to 2 hours.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.