From Disney Destinations
Disney Cruise Line is excited to announce several enhancements to the spiral Guest Travel Booklet that is provided prior to cruising. These changes have been made to deliver real-time cruise sailing details, reduce the environmental footprint and enhance guests’ digital experience.
Guests are requesting to access their cruise and other important documents via their digital devices; therefore, the multi-page spiral Guest Travel Booklet is transitioning to a one-page Luggage Tag Mailer that contains:
- High level summary of reservation details
- Departure Port name and address
- Online Check-In reminder and/or confirmation that it has been completed
- Arrival day tips
- Resort name, check-in/check-out time and address, if pre and/or post nights confirmed
- Important information emphasizing alcohol policy and what not to pack
- Reminder to download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App
- Two luggage tags per person
The same content within the spiral Guest Travel Booklet is now accessible online at disneycruise.com through the Cruise Details tab on My Reservations.
A new entry point called Know Before You Go contains vacation planning information such as:
- Essential itinerary specific information (i.e. citizenship documentation, what to pack, ship contact information, ground transportation, onboard airline check-in, travel delays, port directions, etc.) to help you prepare for their upcoming vacation.
- The content is available to access as soon the reservation is created and up until the time of sailing after you have registered or logged in to My Reservations page at disneycruise.com.
Initially upon launch of the Luggage Tag Mailer (LTM), there will be itineraries where some Guests receive the new mailer and others receive the Guest Travel Booklet. The last sailings on which some Guests will receive the booklet are as follows:
Disney Wonder – July 8, 2019
Disney Dream – July 12, 2019
Disney Fantasy – July 13, 2019
Disney Magic – July 14, 2019.
When booking a cruise with a Travel Agent like Pirate and Mermaid Vacations the Luggage Tag Mailer will be mailed to the travel agency and will then be sent to you by your Adventure Coordinator.