The official list of Celebrity Kitchen offerings for Disney California Adventure® Park’s Food & Wine Festival has been released. The Food & Wine Festival will be held on weekends in April, starting April 1, 2016.
Guests who sign up for Celebrity Kitchen will enjoy a 90-minute long “culinary demonstration from a network-quality demonstration kitchen on the main stage—introducing you to new cooking styles and sharing treasured recipes, stories and more. ”
The chefs currently scheduled for Celebrity Kitchen include:
- April 2 – Robert Irvine – Restaurant: Impossible
- April 9 – Andrew Sutton – Executive Chef, Disneyland Resort Signature Dining (1:00 PM only)
- April 9 – Guy Fieri – Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (5:00 PM only)
- April 16 – Keegan Gerhard – Food Network Challenge (5:00 PM only)
- April 23 – G. Garvin – Road Trip with G. Garvin
- April 30 – Graham Elliot – MasterChef, MasterChef Junior
Contact your Adventure Coordinator if you would like to book one of these experiences!
When: Saturdays, 1:00 & 5:00 PM
Where: Stage 17, Disney California Adventure Park
Price: $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity
Things To Know:
- Theme park admission plus additional fee required. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Celebrity Kitchen is a paid, 90-minute event by a culinary expert. Check-in will begin 1 hour prior to the event at Stage 17.
- Guests will receive individual tastings of up to 3 of the dishes presented. Guests over the age of 21 with valid Photo ID will be able to enjoy a paired glass of wine, beer or specialty beverage (with select dishes).
- Price does not include tax and gratuity
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.