This week the Walt Disney World Resort released a large amount of information in a short period of time. Below is a recap!
- At the Disney Spring Aristocrepes, The Daily Poutine and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. will open on May 15, 2016.
- The new third track at Toy Story Midway Mania is scheduled to open Memorial Day Weekend.
- New nighttime experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park will open Memorial Day Weekend. These experiences include the new “The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic” show on Discover River, The Tree of Life Awakens show on the Tree of Life, Kilimanjaro Safaris After Dark, Discovery Island Carnivale and Nighttime Attractions. The new Tiffins restaurant will also be opening Memorial Day Weekend.
- Soarin’ Around the World will open on both coasts on June 17.
- Disney’s “Alice Through the Looking Glass” will have a 10-minute sneak peek airing on both coasts from May 6-June 12. Look for it at the Sunset Showcase Theater and the One Man’s Dream attraction.
- The Frozen Ever After attraction in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot® at Walt Disney World® Resort is set to open in June. The exact date was not announced.
- “Finding Dory” will start appearing in the “Turtle Talk With Crush” attraction on June 17, 2016..
- The new “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire” live stage show makes its debut in June on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage at Magic Kingdom® Park. The exact date was not announced.
- “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” the new fireworks show will start in June. The exact date was not announced.